Wednesday, February 15, 2017

when did wedding rings begin

when did wedding rings begin

- women. - dresses. - yeah! - one week. (laughing) - we are the hardest women in dresses that you will ever see. (dramatic music) - my relationship with dresses...

- as a little girl, i dreadeddresses. i hated dresses. - i always felt like iwas getting in trouble because i would be running or jumping and everyone would see my ass. - i feel like i'm just gonna be frustrated and also super insecure all week. - the thing about dressesis that they're sort of presented at this feminine ideal. they're just very feminine, womenly,

sometimes very sexualizedarticle of clothing. - i've never worn a dressand i'm like this is me. i volunteered because i waslike this shouldn't be hard. now i'm like (beep), like what am i doing? - i'm about to put on thefirst dress of the week. - gonna be fun. - [jordan] ow. - the difficult thing is notnecessary getting the dress on. it's zipping the (beep) dress.

- oh, my god, you guys. - this is my dress though.my mom bought it for me. - trying to like picksomething up, but it's like you're gonna give everybody a show. oh, no. my chopstick. you have to be like.basically do a curtsey. - the big test of everythingis whether you can sit in a (beep) dress andnot look like an idiot. - i feel like i'malready flashing my butt.

- i'm gonna (beep) dread this. (upbeat music) - this week was not as badas i thought it was gonna be. - it was fine, but tooannoying to do by choice. my dress has risen up. - for work, i had to filma video and so i was trying to set up lights and run around set and i just felt likephysically i couldn't get all that i needed to get done.

- i don't think my lifestyle is conducive to wearing dresses all the time. - jordan doesn't know howto get off the bean bag. - i don't know how to do itwithout flashing everybody. - it just seemed like wheni was wearing a dress, people had a lot moreto say about my body. - the guys would justlike check me out more and it was a littlebit more uncomfortable. i just felt more vulnerable.

it's weird, it's just a dress,but it was like the most uncomfortable thing ever. - wear whatever you want,but also it's sort of like, it's true that people mightthink of you differently. simply because of what you're wearing. you can't really separateyourself from that. - i think it's superimportant to wear stuff that you're comfortable in and yourself. - clothes serve a purposeof self expression,

and that's kind of it. thanks, this is actually a new t-shirt. i'm really excited about it. don't be a do nothing (beep). it's ronda rousey. she's my woman crush wednesday today. yeah.

jual cincin tunangan online

No comments:

Post a Comment